Taking the time to show your appreciation to your customers, clients and employees is more important than ever. Our specially curated Christmas Hamper includes our most loved products and is a thoughtful way to express gratitude, motivate your team or connect with corporate clients.
Priced at £90 (excl. VAT), our beautifully packaged hamper contains items for throughout the day, ranging from breakfast essentials such as our organic jam and whole bean coffee, to evening wine and accompaniments like black olive paste and Peter’s Yard Rye & Charcoal crackers. Festive favourites like mince pies, stollen and gingerbread cookies are packed alongside delicious discoveries such as our signature Belgian Speculoos spread, a crunchy, spicy treat that is perfect on toast, melted with hot milk or for indulgent baking.
It’s needless to say that 2021 has been a year unlike any other, and, like many other businesses, we relied heavily on our community and guests. We’re so thankful for you and your continuous support this year and that’s why we have a special offer for you.
Order your Christmas Hamper
Discover what's inside
Vegan Gingerbread Cookie
Next to our favourite Christmas staples like the Vegan Stollen, Mince Pies and Vegan Gingerbread Cookie, our hamper also includes our bakery’s signature products.
- Le Pain Quotidien Blend 86 Whole Beans
- Le Pain Quotidien Organic Jam
- Le Pain Quotidien Speculoos Spread
- Le Pain Quotidien Organic Black Olive Paste
- Le Pain Quotidien Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Peters Yard Rye & Charcoal Crackers
- Vin de France ‘Le Bistro Rouge’
- Vegan Chocolate Almonds
- Le Pain Quotidien signature bowl
- £15 gift voucher to spend in our bakeries