Bake with Le Pain Quotidien
Le Pain Quotidien’s Baking Classes are the perfect way to experience artisanal baking first-hand, with vegan, classic baking and gluten-free baking classes on offer.
Don’t worry if you are completely new to baking. Our classes are perfect for complete beginners as well as seasoned bakers. Come along, ready to have some fun, meet new friends and learn new baking tips along the way.
During each class, our master baker will guide you the entire way, sharing their secret techniques for better baking! And of course, there’ll be lots of delicious throughout the class, including complimentary drinks. Leave each class with our signature organic jam or spread, alongside your freshly baked goodies!
TO SAVE YOUR SPOT:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 493 1951, option 3.
Each baking class costs £35 per person. This includes complimentary drinks, snacks and a gift.
BAKING CLASS LOCATION:
All our baking classes are held at Le Pain Quotidien Leeds (16 Leeds Victoria Gate Arcade, Harewood St, Leeds LS2 7AR)
BAKING CLASS SCHEDULE:
• Friday 22 February 2019, 6pm to 9pm:
Gluten Free Baking Class: Chocolate Matcha Tart with Oats & Carrot Cake with Lemon and Cheese Cream
• Friday 8 March 2019, 6pm to 9pm:
Classic Baking Class: Lemon Cake & Buckwheat and Pomegranate Scones
• Friday 22 March 2019, 6pm to 9pm:
Vegan Baking Class: Chocolate Cupcakes & Chocolate Cookies
• Friday 5 April 2019, 6pm to 9pm:
Hot Cross Buns, Muffins & Lemon Lava Cake
• Friday 12 April 2019. 6pm to 9pm: Cookie Sandwich with lemon mascarpone &
• Friday 26 April 2019, 6pm to 9pm: Gluten Free, Chocolate Lava Cake & Apple and almond
• Friday 3 May 2019, 6pm to 9pm: Vegan German Plum cake & Crispy Hazelnut and
• Friday 10 May 2019, 6pm to 9pm: Red Velvet Cake & Chocolate Brownie
• Friday 17 May 2019, 6pm to 9pm: Classic: Sourdough Bread & Roasted Onion and Cheddar
• Friday 24 May 2019, 6pm to 9pm: Gluten Free, Coconut Flour Seeded Bread & Red Quinoa
• Friday 31 May 2019, 6pm to 9pm: Classic, Pineapple Upside down Cake & Sourdough Bread
• Friday 7 June 2019: 6pm to 9pm: Classic, Walnut Bread & Spelt, Quinoa and Cranberry Scones
• Friday 14 June 2019: 6pm to 9pm: Easy Fudgy Gluten Free Brownie & Buttermilk
• Friday 21 June 2019: Vegan: Victoria Sponge cake with soy yogurt & Vegan
Roasted Berries and matcha cream tart
• Friday 28 June 2019, Classic: Sourdough Bread & Roasted Onion and Cheddar
Hosting a party?
We also offer private baking events for classic baking, vegan and/or gluten-free baking classes. Book your very own group baking class with wine and canapes. Minimum 6 people.
To find out more, contact us at email@example.com